For 22 years, Medical Design & Manufacturing Minneapolis has been the medtech innovation, communication, and solution epicenter of the Midwest. Now over 600 suppliers strong, and with more than 5,000 industry professionals in attendance, the event provides the solutions, education, and partnerships you simply won’t find anywhere else.
As part of the region’s most comprehensive advanced manufacturing event, MD&M provides you access to every resource needed to take your products from concept to market. Plus, for the second year, we’re partnering with Medical Alley to ensure the event delivers a truly rich educational experience to the Midwest.
ALERT! The Conference’s Super Early Bird discount ends this Friday, July 29. Save $400.
What You Can’t Miss…
Advance your career with expert-led medtech education
- Unlock a 2-day conference program designed to prepare you and your team for current industry trends and critical shifts, developed in partnership with Medical Alley (formerly LifeScience Alley)
- Stay ahead of the competition on topics including product development, reimbursement, mHealth, data security, IoT, and much more
- Attend interactive sessions led by the industry’s top experts, from companies such as Boston Scientific, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Stratasys
Source a year’s worth of suppliers over two days
- Additive manufacturing
- Battery solutions
- Contract manufacturing & assembly
- Design services
- Electronic hardware & software
- Manufacturing equipment
- Medical components
- Medical-grade materials
- Regulatory & reimbursement services
- Sensor technology
Unlock opportunities only available at an event of this size
- Witness inspirational keynotes and presentations from leading medical minds, free for you to attend in multiple theaters on the expo floor
- Connect face-to-face with medtech professionals at meet-ups, networking receptions, and more
- Join an expert guide for a thematic, one-hour tour of the expo floor showcasing the best of the expo
“There is a lot of variety of technologies at this event. I made several contacts that Google and word-of-mouth inside my company did not provide.”
-Wayne Rothbauer, Manufacturing Engineer, SMC Ltd.
“A great way to stay on top of new innovation, and meet other similar-minded engineers and specialists!”
-Kianoosh Ehtiatkar, Mechanical Test Engineer, Medtronic
“MD&M provides great access to leaders in medical device manufacturing.”
-Michael Atchley, Sr. Product Line Director, nLIGHT