Top 5 Reasons to Get Your Conference Pass!
1. Unlimited Track Hopping: Choose any session across all three tracks to build the agenda that’s right for you. More than 30 hours of education!
2. Leading Education: Get up to speed on industry mainstays including IoT, bioprinting, 3D printing, VR, AI, surgical robots, and so much more.
3. Top Speakers: Learn from the brightest minds at top companies including Medtronic, Boston Scientific & Texas Instruments.
4. Exclusive Networking: Make connections with serious professionals at networking lunches and a cocktail reception for conference pass holders only.
5. Curated Tours: Open only to conference, join a tour of the show floor to meet top suppliers and dive deeper into cutting-edge topics.
MD&M Minneapolis Conference Tracks
Learn strategies to help create successful medical devices, speed them to market, and ensure adoption. You'll discover opportunities and challenges in the product development process, plus tips for keeping development efforts on schedule and within budget. View schedule »
This track tackles the science behind R&D, covering forward-thinking themes such as virtual prototyping, new materials, and robotics. You'll explore the latest technologies from related industries and learn how these emerging trends can inspire innovation. View schedule »
Get hands-on during interactive workshops that will have you rolling up your sleeves to gain expert knowledge. Topics include using visualization and virtualization tools to redefine rapid prototyping, and design-driven development. View schedule »
Join the Region's Largest Industry Event! Save $200 When You Register Today.
Carefully curated topics ensure you receive both the breadth and depth of training needed to understand the core competencies and advancements in your field.
An expert moderator guides a conversation with various industry experts, giving you rich insights through a range of diverse perspectives.
Show Floor Tours
Join an expert guide on an exclusive tour of the show floor focused on a specific industry theme. You'll meet leading innovators and get direct insights on innovative technologies and solutions while discussing questions or ideas from the group.
Bonus! Access Hours of Networking & Expo Events
The insights don't stop when the conference sessions end. Your pass also gives you full access to the expo, including presentations at Center Stage and Tech Theater, peer-to-peer and attendee-exhibitor networking events, hundreds of leading suppliers, and prize giveaways.
Wednesday, November 8
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 9
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.