Meet Over 5,000 Qualified Decision Makers
Medical device engineers, R&D managers, and top executives are coming to the Midwest's largest medtech event: Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) Minneapolis. With sourcing as their #1 objective, more than 5,000 of these potential leads will be on the expo floor to find your solutions such as:
- Medical plastics
- Medical device components
- Assembly & automation
- Manufacturing equipment
- Medical packaging
- Contract manufacturing
MD&M and the shows taking place alongside it – Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, MinnPack, and PLASTEC – will showcase more than 500 exhibitors who know that this event is the place to meet leads, influencers, and customers. Don't miss it!
Contact an Event Expert Today!
Committed to Qualified Attendance
Identify & Source Potential Suppliers/Partners
Decision Makers With
Recommend, Specify, or Make Final Buying Decisions
2 out of 3
High Level Prospects
Are Engineers or Owners/Executive Managers
Strong Midwest Attendance
Attendees come from Minnesota and these neighboring states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Iowa
- The state's medtech industry is booming. Minnesota is the second largest medical-device-manufacturing employer in the US, and has increased medtech employment 14% since 2012.
- Minnesota-based companies earn FDA pre-market approvals more than six months faster than the average.
- Manufacturing represents the single largest private sector component of Minnesota's GDP, totaling $49.2B or 16% of Minnesota's total GDP in 2017.1
- In 2018, more than 200,000 people in Minnesota were employed in manufacturing.2
- Minnesota's manufacturing employment has increased 11% since 2010, with more than 8,300 manufacturers making a range of products.3
Delivering Results for Exhibitors
"Very informative experience and value-adding interaction with a diverse array of medical device suppliers and OEMs."
Glen Maharaj, 3M
"Great regional show – it’s the best show for locating suppliers to the medical device market in the Midwest."
Jeff Noren, Innovize
Top Attending Companies
- Acist Medical Systems
- Boston Scientific
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Mayo Clinic
- Nonin Medical
- Smiths Medical
- St. Jude Medical
- Vascular Solutions
- Zimmer Biomet